• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello..New Moment user from Maryland

Hi...I'm Amber from Halethorpe Maryland. I bought my Moment 3 weeks ago. I was looking for info and tips and tricks around the net and found this place. I think I have it down pat so far.
I have a love hate relationship with my phone...One day I am ready to take it back and the next day I can't live without it and love it. It's been a nice ride so far. Just wanted to stop by and say a big hello to you all.

AmberAA1

Hi...I'm Amber from Halethorpe Maryland. I bought my Moment 3 weeks ago. I was looking for info and tips and tricks around the net and found this place. I think I have it down pat so far.
I have a love hate relationship with my phone...One day I am ready to take it back and the next day I can't live without it and love it. It's been a nice ride so far. Just wanted to stop by and say a big hello to you all.

AmberAA1

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones