• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello,

I'm Corey from South Louisiana. I just moved to Chicago to attend Culinary School. I start January 5th. I'm 24 years old. I like to hang out with friends, watch tv/movies, listen to music, go to concerts, surf the net and sleep. I mostly listen to heavy metal, but I do like alternative, rap and hip hop and even some country. My favorite bands are Tool, Pantera, Mudvayne, Nirvana and Acid Bath. My favorite movies are Pulp Fiction, Goodfellas, American Beauty and The Devils Rejects. My favorite shows on tv are The Sopranos (back when HBO still showed them, I just can't bring myself to watch them on A&E due to the laungage being edited), Cops, The King Of Queens, My Name Is Earl and Two And A Half Men. I love to cook that is why I am going into Culinary School. I also love to eat. I love seafood. And you cannot making anything to spicy for me. I am a coffee drinker but the only brand I really like is Community Dark Roast. I curse alot but I am able to control myself in forums with the help of the delete or backspace button. I have worked many different jobs and have come to realize that hard labor sucks. If you have any more questions feel free to ask and I will either reply or send you a pm with the awnser (depending on the question).

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones