• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help getting Emulators on TP running Android

kjsoccerdude

Sep 11, 2012
Just got Android put on my Touchpad finally. Thought it would be a lot harder than it turned out to be.

Well of course I want to put some emulators on it right away. Problem is if I have the TP running Android and hook it up to my computer it says it's installing the drivers and eventually that fails and it won't detect the TP. But if I load in in WebOS it detects it and I can open up the Touchpad and look at all the files.

So I imagine I need to download the file for an emulator and put it in the right spot to get it to run on Android. The problem is I have no idea which folder I should put the emulator file into.

Any help would be appreciated. If you need any more info from me let me know and I'll respond with it.

Just got Android put on my Touchpad finally. Thought it would be a lot harder than it turned out to be.

Well of course I want to put some emulators on it right away. Problem is if I have the TP running Android and hook it up to my computer it says it's installing the drivers and eventually that fails and it won't detect the TP. But if I load in in WebOS it detects it and I can open up the Touchpad and look at all the files.

So I imagine I need to download the file for an emulator and put it in the right spot to get it to run on Android. The problem is I have no idea which folder I should put the emulator file into.

Any help would be appreciated. If you need any more info from me let me know and I'll respond with it.

When I need to put something on the Touchpad, I boot into ClockworkMod Recovery. Then go into mounts and storage and mount the SD card.

After that you can use your PC to make a directory on the SD card to store your games.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones