• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HELP! I messed up my phone with Metamorph

I am fairly new to the rooting thing, and I was trying out some customization methods I had read about online, unfortunately I couldn't locate any means to make a backup of my ROM or OS etc and I installed a custom theme from metamorph. It froze up when I did that, after rebooting it freezes up at the Samsung Transform Ultra screen. It's not entirely bricked as I can charge the battery with it off and also turn it on pressing Vol. Down and Power Button, I tried factory wipe/reset and rebooted but that did not fix the problem. I am trying to find the tools to undo what I did but I don't see much of anything out there for this phone.

I really don't want to have to send this thing back to Samsung, wondering if anyone here might have some suggestions on what I can try to do, or if they might have a stock ROM for the phone and tell me how I could go about flashing it to the phone. Appreciate any feedback.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones