• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help Lucid Vs840

Ok i recently purchased a new but old Vs840 lucid , i originally owned the droid incredible which i owned for over 4years and loved everything about the phone.Well verizon is trying to get me to change my Data plan so i bought this lucid to keep my unlimited everything. well now that i have this phone I cant download any of the apps i had on my previous phone. which i mainly use 3 apps taptalk , ebay, and etsy so if someone can explain why a phone that is 4 years old can use these apps but this phone can't?

I have gone through all the settings and trhe phone is up to date so im unsure what to do next , there is no alternatives to the apps i use so i have to either figure out why a phone more up to date can't get the apps or buy another phone since the place i got the phone from is a no refund

any info will be great

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones