• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help me find a setup

cipher6

Android Enthusiast
Dec 8, 2010
South Texas
Just got a Dinc2, coming from the Dinc. I tried all kinds of setups with the 1 until I settled on MiUi with Go Launcher.

But, on this Dinc2 I really like some aspects of the new Sense. I love the lock screen and new pull down menu design, and really, all of it is good, except the stupid dock with the phone button in the middle.

I want to find a setup that's as close to sense (at least the lockscreen and pull down) with a better dock, one with preferably 5 customizable buttons.

I did try running another launcher with some sense roms, and you get a better dock, while keeping the pull down, but the lock screen doesn't work right. I like the weather lockscreen, and I guess because the weather/clock widget isn't running (because sense isn't running) it doesn't update.

Is there a similar 3rd party lockscreen I could use or some mod to alter the dock within sense?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones