• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help me find this game

I was playing lucktastic and it showed an ad for a really cool game! But then the ad was over and it was gone and there was no way to find the game and it did not display the name of it! So, I was hoping someone on here knew about it. It displayed a few characters going up to a group of trees and chopping at them which then turned into 3 logs which they then picked up and brought over to an area where they built a building of some sort. It showed a couple buildings and one had an upgrade symbol over it. It showed buildings being built like a village and that was it. It cut off after that. This seems like a really cool game anybody know what it is?

I forgot to mention that the graphics were very good. Almost like a pc game. Pretty realistic. Not cartoon style like most games.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones