• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help help me get started with my esteem

flutterbye

Lurker
Aug 8, 2012
i've had this used, rooted esteem for a little over a week.. i need some help sussing out the setup, as i didn't get much info from previous owner. this much i know - it has ldk-ick and adw launcher installed but no help files. i.ve used adw to apply my own settings, but don't know anything about ldk-ick. I've installed a number of apps without problem. my only hurdle so far has been that the system font, although beautiful, is causing eye strain. this makes it difficult to research a fix! i've found a few font variations in the system/fonts directory, but no ui to access & apply them.
I'm afraid of experimenting with font changing apps until someone has helped me identify any caveats i should be aware of.
soooo.... my questions are:
1.) how do i quickly & safely get a legible font installed?
2.) how do i get started revolting the installation of ldk-ick?
thanks in advance
~ f

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones