• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help me reset a upload permission

1.) Model Number ? ______Droid X_____
2.) Firmware Version ? __2.1 update 1_________
3.) Baseband Version ? _bp_c_01.09.04p__________
4.) Kernel Version ? _____2.6.29______
5.) Build Number ? _____VZW______

Also do you have a Verizon Data plan

Country you are using your phone in ? ___USA____________ (we know that not everyone is from the US)

Hello,

I am new to Droid and I think someday I will really like mine, but I am feeling overwhelmed at the moment with how to find things I need.

I wanted to listen to online radio while at work. I found an application that was supposed to work and attempted to load it to my phone. However, to do this, I need to turn off a restriction because it was not an approved application.

So I unchecked the box, but now I can't find where to recheck it, to get my security back. BTW: I ended up NOT installing the application, because I got a message indicating the program would access my email etc.

Can someone tell me where that check box is that restricts downloading. to my phone.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones