• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help! No contacts!

she was piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssed about losing them and got mad at me and for a bit i actually thought i did something. i felt bad, so of course she went to bed early, steamed as hell at me. then the light in my head went off and i figured the answer out. thank god i have a fairly sharp memory and manually put in 15 or so contacts. she just did'nt chng the type of entry from phone to google when putting them in. i'm guessing she will be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssed all over again when i tell her why they did'nt come over. oh well, at least i got 15 back....correct as goog entries this time.

Upvote 0
she was having the same issues with the phone that others are having...dialer lag, silent bug with calls, overall lag, etc. so yes, she knew that i was going to root. she did'nt really understand why, other than that i told her it would fix these things and just make it a more enjoyable phone. granted, i should have checked her contacts to make sure they were set to google rather than phone but i did'nt. lesson learned and hopefully when she sees that i recovered 20 contacts sorely from memory, it may make things a little easier.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones