• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP!!! Phone is Bootlooping!!!

ok here is the latest.... flashed to foxstar, its gingerbread but works like a champ!! Wifi is working!! Its not reading the SIM as inserted, so is that possible my sim has failed? I dont have another phone to try it in? Im a verizon guy, is there anything I can do to force it to activate with the SIM card?

Upvote 0
Now I am getting despite, whats the odds that flashing a different rom will do anything?

I don't know. You can always try it. First go into recovery and make a backup so you can restore it later if you want to. Have you tried the Darkside cache wipe?

Before you try another rom, try this gingerbread radio.

Also, the files we can't find may be because that guide is for the I9100 phone (the GS2 International)

Upvote 0
This might be the perfect thread for someone in my shoes.
So i am getting null/null when I type that into the dialer, here is the things I have tried:
HC-kTool: Didnt work
GSII_Repair didnt work
Manual repairs with hex editor didnt work,
Flashing the Gingerbread Radios didnt work
Trying Darkside Cache now....
What I have been reading is that I might have to assign a generic IMEI, but i dont know how to do that, and google has failed me on it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones