• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help w/ Email....

sampo

Feb 1, 2010
NC
Wow, this phone is both amazing and frustrating all in one!!! Ok, so I am having serious issues getting email on my device. It isn't downloading according to the settings I have programmed: Mail> More> Settings> Send & Receive> Set Download Frequency> "Every Hour" > Download Options> By Day "All". This applies to both email accounts I have. So far I've tried every setting possible and the only one that seems to work for me is "Every 10 Min"....:( Which needless to say my battery does not love. I've got Wifi running, and the only other thing running right now is the weather and flip clock widget.

On a side note could someone explain what exactly "Awake Time" is? If anyone's curious or if its relevant to my issue I'm currently at 21%....

HELP:eek:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones