• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help with home screen

I am trying to figure out how to use launcher pro. It seems to delete all my icons, and gives me a near blank screen. I also do not have the usual 7 home screens.

If anyone has used this before and could give me some advice I would appreciate it.

Also will this kill my battery? More so then normal

thank you?

Upvote 0
I had launcher pro on my Moment. It doesn't cause significant loss of battery that I could tell (I have never heard that it does either) . I'm working off memory here, from the home screen select menu then customize (I think, I believe it is the upper left option that pops up). That will get you to the screens that allows you to modify LP. There is a ton of options. I would suggest you mess with it for a good few hours before you make you final decision on how you like it. The buttons along the bottom are called the "Dock". You can have 7 home screens and I think three flipable docks. You can change what the home button does too. I had it to bring me straight to the home screen. If I remember correctly, you could also decide which screen is your home screen as well. When you add a new launcher, it is usually blank, you have to decided how you want to set it up. If you long press on a dock item, you can change it. Don't get too frustrated, LP is very cool. Laucher Pro Plus (paid version) adds some cool widgets, play around with it, then if you like it upgrade to Plus.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones