• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Helping a non-techie wife...

sho4go

Lurker
Feb 12, 2011
Got my wife an HTC Liberty, via ATT. She loves elements of the phone but does not do apps, etc. I am provided an Iphone thru employer, so my experience is more with Iphone apps, but I am wanting to improve my wife's user experience with her phone. So I am here to learn. Residing in East Texas, employed in B2B sales, enjoy Jazz in many genres, Classical music, blues and blues/rock. Been to Paris, NYC and Quebec City, but love the laid back attitude of Cozumel. A fan of UofT Longhorns, Dallas Mavericks, Texas Rangers and Dallas Cowboys, not necessarily in that order (in the case of the Cowboys, sometimes not a fan at all these days). That's enough for now, I'm sure I'll divulge more in future posts.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones