• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Helpless and non techie

I will be in need of lots of help and hope you guys will lend me your knowledge.
I like to have photos of the contacts and cannot figure where the photo has hidden its self from the time it left my yahoo address until it arrived at my Samsung Fascinate. I had a DROID INCREDIBLE which I hated...17 days was too much. This present phone is user friendly- for me anyway and I LOVE the living wall.

If you can help me out by telling me where the photos are hidden and maybe how to get them from that location to my contact images. I would be most grateful. I am sure you techie people can help me.

Welcome to Android Forums! Glad you signed up! :D

I believe you'll find your photos in the "gallery" app. For all other questions, it would be best to post them in your phone's section as there are some differences between different android phones. k? Welcome! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones