• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Here is what I am looking for...

desicrator

Sep 2, 2010
AZ
Hello,

... I have no Idea how i will explain this but here it goes...

I am looking for something that shows breaking news.
Like a live feed but just the words coming in like news flashes.

I watched this thing on lifehacker? (at least I think it was) but it was the unveiling of the iPhone 4gs and it was like 3 people live at the event, kept posting to the internet and it all combined on one screen as a vertical scrolling screen. almost like you where there. nothing special just "this is what is happening now". Might have been called a ?"live blog"?

... OK and if you are still with me...

i figured I would go with an RSS, But cannot find a reader that keeps up this live and shows on like a scrolling screen as more news comes in

or I figured i would use a twitter account but also could not find a simple app that would operate this way, also I don't post to twitter I would just use it for receiving.

So if anyone knows the solution to my problem would be awesome to share, and if more explanation is needed just mention it even i think this sounds weird trying to explain it.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones