1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Here's my plan for tomorrow

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by badankles, Aug 30, 2010.

1. badankles

badankles Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2010
    USA
    I plan to tell the BB guy to activate the epic with my upgrade, but not to do anything else with it . Do not do OTA update, no transferring of contacts, not even to tell me how to turn on the phone. I want the pleasure of doing all that and discovering the rest myself.

How about you?

Advertisement

2. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2009
    LOL... I probably won't get this phone for another month or 2. I'll be happy when I see a package in the mail with my name on it though

3. jersey221

jersey221 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Washington
    there is a ota update?i will prob tell him just to activate it and i can sync my contacts and all and then leave i gotta wait till 10 or later to get it though.

4. badankles

badankles Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2010
    USA
    i got the phone. yeah!!!! but the battery out of the box only lasted the few minutes that i was there. the BB person loved me when i told her i didn't want her to do anything with it for me, no contact transfer, blah, blah, blah, so she gave me the phone and i made sure the 'checking for update' got canceled. i just got to get it plugged in and charged now.

jersey, the ota update is the over-the-air update from sprint/samsung. i didn't want any update until i get a chance to understand what it would entails.