• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey Android Users

Hi my name is Joe and I am and Android developer.

I read the forums here often and thought I should introduce myself. I have been an Android user for about 6 months and attended the Android Developer Lab last month in NYC.

So far, I developed 2 applications: Image Transfer and Unix Epoch Converter.

Image Transfer wirelessly sends the photos on your phone to a shared folder on your computer with 1 click.

Unix Epoch Converter is an open source project I released and it converts Unix timestamps to and from human readable time.

Look forward to chatting with everyone.

-Joe (T3CH.com)

I read the forums here often and thought I should introduce myself. I have been an Android user for about 6 months and attended the Android Developer Lab last month in NYC.

Image Transfer wirelessly sends the photos on your phone to a shared folder on your computer with 1 click.

Unix Epoch Converter is an open source project I released and it converts Unix timestamps to and from human readable time.

-Joe (T3CH.com)

Thanks for your contributions, we are lucky to have you here with us, good luck in the forums! PM me if you need any help with anything.

Upvote 0

-Joe (T3CH.com)
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones