• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

hey guys

xclr82xtc

Nov 16, 2009
just signed up! looks like a cool spot..android is the shiznit. dont have one with it, i only have a dare, but im upgrading in decemeber WOO HOO.. (passion/HD2 PLEASE...im leavin vzw if they dont have a HD2 counterpart)

the last smart phone i had was a treo..??660?? with like winmo 4.x on it. lol GARBAGE!!!

so.... yeah...anyways..

i also like funny movies, candle light dinners and long walks on the beach. :D:D:D HAHA

catch cha guys on the forums!

just signed up! looks like a cool spot..android is the shiznit. dont have one with it, i only have a dare, but im upgrading in decemeber WOO HOO.. (passion/HD2 PLEASE...im leavin vzw if they dont have a HD2 counterpart)

the last smart phone i had was a treo..??660?? with like winmo 4.x on it. lol GARBAGE!!!

so.... yeah...anyways..

i also like funny movies, candle light dinners and long walks on the beach. :D:D:D HAHA

catch cha guys on the forums!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones