• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi All & also a little chatta about me :p

pasqo83

Dec 26, 2011
Hey all, first off I want to wish every1 had a great christmas, to those not religious or anything else that you enjoyed the days off work :)

Im new to this forum, just recently purchased a S2 after spending 3 years having an iPhone (its ok, you no longer have to hate me now, lol). The S2 and andorid is quite different to the iphones software and UI experience. Both phone have cons and pros and now I am dipping my feet into Android as they seem they are keen on being realistic to what I need as a phone.

Im on here to make sure I have a full overview of Android.

Im quite a phone buff, tech geeky, whatever you want to call me, plus into
my gadgets and I build, fix, troubleshoot (and break) computers as a hobby, also do web-design as well.

Anyway, as you probably seen me blabber away (hehe), i love technology, i love mobile phones, understanding software to its fullest and also want to be part of a community and assist where I can with the knowledge (little of) I have. :p

Thanks for letting me in and look forward to speaking to you all soon :)

Welcome to the Android Forum - It's nice to have you aboard...

I have linked all varients of your phone, because they're a few carriers who have the same device, and I'm not sure which one you have - go ahead and select the right one for you.
There are plenty of tips, tricks and information on your device as well as plenty of wonderful people to help you along the way.

Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T) - Android Forums - (AT&T)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile) - Android Forums - (T-mobile)
Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums - (Sprint)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums - (International)

Thanks for joining and I hope the information here will be useful to you. Happy Holidays. ;)

Upvote 0
Hi Rush Lindsay - Thanks for letting me into the Android world. Thanks for the links as well, I have the s2 on T-Mobile, there are loads of questions I need to ask, but I will first go through all (seriously, I will read all of the threads) so I can get a clear picture of what my baby can do! :p

If I don't hear from you before hand, have a great new year and keep Androiding! :p

I have linked all varients of your phone, because they're a few carriers who have the same device, and I'm not sure which one you have - go ahead and select the right one for you.
There are plenty of tips, tricks and information on your device as well as plenty of wonderful people to help you along the way.

Thanks for joining and I hope the information here will be useful to you. Happy Holidays. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones