• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi from MD

Hey there. New here and like title Im from East Coast USA..Specifically Maryland. Anyway mu favorite brand is Motorola. I have always tried to stay with them when I could. I love the android interface and Google ware. Im excited to be here and I hope to learn more about upgrades and updates and also hopefully for now help me pick a new phone

Here is a shot history of my phones, Started out with the Motorola KRAZR, then I went to LG Glance(hated LG phone), Then I went back to Moto and had the Motorola Q9m, Then I had Motorola Droid Pro, then idk why I did this, but I go an iPhone 4 and Ive had one since and I have been ready to go back to Android...Just now I need to decide what phone I want.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones