• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Hi, i am new here !

colchiro: I'm used to Froyo, GB, and ICS, but JB is taking a little work to become comfortable with.:pcguru:

For example, I can't find a way to edit an app's ICON (will Google it - but it should be more natural). And putting shortcuts and widgets on homescreens was much easier in ICS and prior.:banghead:

In some ways, the Human Factors / Usability in prior to JB versions was superior.

On the other hand, JB is very very functional. Going to try Skype on this platform. I did notice that the warnings for battery level low and also experienced the auto-shutdown feature - nicely working in CM10.

It's been a great experience so far.

Again, thanks for the support!

Upvote 0
colchiro.
I may tray anoter launcher. I use Halo on my phone and that works very well.

Interestingly, I cannot get the camera recognized in Skype. funnier still, the camera won't work on my LG Spectrum in Skype either. But, I think I tried Skype in WebOS before the wipe and it seemed to work.
Oh well.
S.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones