• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Timburns5

Lurker
Sep 5, 2011
Hi,
Pretty straight forward. My name is Tim Burns and I hope to use this site very little. I'm not much of a techie so I can't share any valuable information. I just thought I could come here when I don't feel like driving to bestbuy to speak to a techie there. If I discover some where where I can contribute I gladly will. I'm a 47 yr. old Pattern Day Trader living in central florida.

Hi,
Pretty straight forward. My name is Tim Burns and I hope to use this site very little. I'm not much of a techie so I can't share any valuable information. I just thought I could come here when I don't feel like driving to bestbuy to speak to a techie there. If I discover some where where I can contribute I gladly will. I'm a 47 yr. old Pattern Day Trader living in central florida.

Is there a way to get the upgraded Ad-free version of Scrabble available for iphones on my android?

Welcome to the AndroidForums, Tim!

I don't know much about Scrabble, but I did a quick search for you and the following links will show you some ideas that might fit your needs:

https://market.android.com/search?q=scrabble&so=1&c=apps

Android Search

scrabble - Search Android Apps on AppBrain

Cheers and glad you signed-up with us here at AF!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones