• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
We're watching our lives go passing by us, while we wait for word from Verizon/HTC on our Incredible Phone. 2 Tech Convention shows have come and gone, no word on any VERIZON Phone that will make you cream in your pants. I was against ever getting an IPHONE, let alone going to AT&T. I want Android so I can manage my Google Voice, Wave, Calendar, Mail, etc... seamlessly. Now with this speculatory article (Concidering the date) I have to say "WHAT THE( PHONE)" Breaking: Next Apple iPhone to run Google Android - Mobile Magazine My 2007 phone will not last another 2 or more months, I'm going back to a can with a string tied to it. Verizon are the biggest bunch of buttheads, and Apple suing HTC which might have caused the uneiling of the Incredible at the Show in March to have been held off is no prince either. If HTC and Apple's settlement was this...... Well I'm very dissapointed in Verizon for not being a present facilitator. They haven't been nearly as aware as I, and a few of us on the forum have been, which shows you an audit should be brought to Verizon for unethical, and poorly motivated practices. Please don't write anyhing aggressive in this thread. Simply click thank you, or add with substance. No impulsive speculation please. :eek:

EDIT: I thought I satirically inferred that it was an April Fool's joke. Please excuse me for not clearly writing "April Fool's" Should I say happy Passover, and Happy easter too? Does the fact that we still have no phone truly require I wish Happyness to ANY OF YOU!!!!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones