• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Home button..major lag after installing launcher pro??.

naths

Jun 28, 2010
After installing launcher pro iv started to get major lag when unlocking the phone from stand-by,before i installed launcher pro as soon as i pressed the home button from sleep i would be straight on the un-lock screen,now there seems to a 2-3 second delay?..so i un-installed launcher pro and still the same??...i'v tried removing all unnecessary apps and still the same?...anyone any ideas??..doing my head in!!!

After installing launcher pro iv started to get major lag when unlocking the phone from stand-by,before i installed launcher pro as soon as i pressed the home button from sleep i would be straight on the un-lock screen,now there seems to a 2-3 second delay?..so i un-installed launcher pro and still the same??...i'v tried removing all unnecessary apps and still the same?...anyone any ideas??..doing my head in!!!

The delay is always there no matter what launcher you have. I think you just mightn't have noticed it before. It also tends not to delay when you are listening to music or if you have it charging.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones