• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Home Screen Weather Widget

This just started happening to me this morning. It's been working great in the past. I was traveling, so had my home city, San Francisco, added to the city list. This morning, the home screen widget does show San Francisco, but can't load weather data. Since I was traveling, I still have another San Francisco in my list of cities and when I go there, it *does* load and show current weather, so it's only a problem for the "current location" city.

I've rebooted. I have GPS on.

Upvote 0
I just got my Eris on 1/8 and have never been able to get the weather for my home city (Seattle) which came pre-loaded on the phone along with New York City. The forecast for New York City comes through just fine. I have re-booted for other reasons and no change.
Had the OTA update last night. No change.

Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,
c

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones