• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Hoping someone can help me

Dudditz

Android Enthusiast
May 25, 2010
Dundee
Right, me Desire has to go back to T-Mob to get repairs.

Now, I am rooted and had LeeDroid on it, so it will need to be unrooted with the T-Mob software back on.

I have been on Shipped roms and downloaded some T-Mob Roms but every one of them tells me I am using the wrong RUU for the phone.

So I am at a loss as to what to do to get it back as I figure they won't fix it if it has been rooted etc.

Any help... please...

Right, me Desire has to go back to T-Mob to get repairs.

Now, I am rooted and had LeeDroid on it, so it will need to be unrooted with the T-Mob software back on.

I have been on Shipped roms and downloaded some T-Mob Roms but every one of them tells me I am using the wrong RUU for the phone.

So I am at a loss as to what to do to get it back as I figure they won't fix it if it has been rooted etc.

Any help... please...

Assuming you have a GSM Desire, where are you located?http://shipped-roms.com/download.ph...io_32.30.00.28U_4.05.00.11_release_122755.exe

Upvote 0
Ok, sorry to sound dense here but that's part of my issue here, once I get into the bootloader menu, I can't really do anything.

If I try going into recovery mode it just hangs on the HTC start up screen, I can't do anything at that point.

In the fastboot menu all I can see is

Bootloader
Reboot Bootloader
Reboot
Power down.

Stuck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones