• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Horizon Zero Dawn: Forbidden West

ocnbrze

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
  • May 13, 2010
    Los Angeles
    so i came across some stupid youtube video the other day that briefly mentioned a sequel to one of my favorite games of all time Horizon Zero Dawn.

there is nothing official and nothing has leaked as of yet. but i just wanted to get this thread started in anticipation for leaks and rumors to start appearing. i know without a doubt that there will be one.

it is a game that i already finished, but from time to time i would pop it in to my ps4 to play when i get that itch to kill some huge mechanized dinosaurs.

the game definitely ended with the potential for a sequel.

i did find this article very interesting:
    Horizon Forbidden West guide and everything you need to know

has anybody played Horizon Zero Dawn??????
    anybody else excited for Horizon Zero Dawn 2?????

Last edited:
    ok no reply for this game....tooooo bad.

if you have a ps4 i highly suggest you get your hands on this game. Horizon Zero Dawn, hands down is my favorite game. from story line to game play, it is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!

i totally got chills when i heard Aloy's voice from the PS5 reveal show.

here is a 3 minute story of Horizon Zero Dawn:

and here a video from Guerilla who made both games

Upvote 0
    Initially, when it came out on PC, it had problems with optimization, and I didn’t really like the plot, it seemed a little boring to me. Maybe it’s just not my genre or maybe I should replay it
    you should replay it. have you played the first game? this is the second game of the series. and i loved the plot. the burning shores dlc is also a great addition to the game.

what is your genre of games you like to play? and when did fighting robot dinosaurs get boring?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones