• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I add video and audio files to the DHD ?? HELP!!!

peterjmay

Nov 25, 2010
How do I add video and audio files to the DHD

Do i need to convert it? If so to what file. I have an xvid video file i want to watch on it.

What free converter softwares are out there?

What folders do I put the audio and video files into

Cannot believe its not simpler to do this (just had an iPhone! but bought this a few days ago!)
:thinking:

How do I add video and audio files to the DHD

Do i need to convert it? If so to what file. I have an xvid video file i want to watch on it.

What free converter softwares are out there?

What folders do I put the audio and video files into

Cannot believe its not simpler to do this (just had an iPhone! but bought this a few days ago!)
:thinking:

have answered your query elsewhere, nevertheless. once you connect your phone as a disk drive you can copy your files to the sd card and it would then appear under music or videos as applicable...

Upvote 0
connect your phone to your computer, and look out for the prompt on your phone. select "mount as disk drive" option (third option) and you should be able to see the sd card mapped as a drive on your windows explorer. and this would enable you to transfer your files to the disk. you should be able to see lots of folders on your sd card...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones