• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I disable the emails?

Haywire

Android Enthusiast
Dec 18, 2009
For new replies to threads? While I've loved the forum thus far, learning alot to prep me for the day (soon) I get my hands on the droid I don't really like the emails everytime someone replies to a thread I participated in.. I looked under the User CP but couldnt find it..

Also, while I'm at it, where do find to change the devices? I looked since I put the Eris but I can't find that either..

Thanks in advance,

Haywire

To change the Default subscription mode go to :

User CP -> Edit options {On the left} -> Scroll to where it says "Default subscription mode" -> Change the white box to "Do not subscribe" -> Save changes

To add your device to the Devices section:

User CP -> select "Edit your details" {on the left} -> Scroll down and fill in the "Current devices" box with your handset -> Save changes

Carl :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones