• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I know what phone SUITS me???

I have the Note 3 currently and never really had a problem with it. I was looking to upgrade to the Note 4 but do I REALLY even use all of the features it has to offer? I'm not sure..... I got an offer for $300 for my 3 and the upgrade for the 4 was $300 as well.

I am running into money troubles right now also paying bills, etc trying to run my own websites/businesses.

I was thinking about possibly down grading to the iphone 5s which I would upgrade for $0 and have the money in my pocket, or possibly for a tablet that I can hook up to my service.

What is the Iphones used for ideally, compared to the galaxy's? I do not game.... I surf the web, instagram, twitter, facebook, snap chat DAILY..... Gmail etc.

Should I just stick to the note 4?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones