• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I mod my notification bar?

BestInGalaxy

Oct 21, 2011
I've read that after you root and flash a custom rom onto your phone, you will be able to mod the notification bar (change the icons and whatnot), so that's what I did. Problem is, I'm stuck. I'm rooted and flashed UnNamed and have no idea what to do now. Any help is appreciated.

Look in various setting parameters for anything pertaining to the notification bar. Some ROMs will have options for adding and removing features, while others do not. Also, look for ROMs that have JkayMod added to ROM. It's Deluxe Settings will allow many bar settings. I don't think JkayMod is originally for the SGH-i777, and has to be modified to run on our phones...but I could be wrong about that.

I have run UnNamed in the past, but I don't remember if there are setting allowances for the notification bar or not.

Reactions: BestInGalaxy
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Reactions: BestInGalaxy
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones