• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do you call stright into someone's VM?

Enter your voice mail, *86 and if you listen to opions they give you there is one where you can message someones mailbox, you enter their mailbox number (phone number) and then record, send options are also available - at least that's how verizon has been for a while.

EDIT: there is also apps such as call blocker and even options on your X to send directly to mailbox, but without an app they have to be listed as one of your contacts and set up that way. For inbound calls only though.

Upvote 0
Haha- I used this all the time on a buddy of mine. i'd call direct to vm at 8am on a saturday and say "hey its me and all the girls, its friday night at 10pm and we are at the bar and all the girls are asking for you" he thought he missed the call the night before and would get pissed. More so after like the 10th time -he'd curse at his phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones