• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How does prediction work?

jarablue

Dec 19, 2009
Is there a hotkey for the evo to enter the word easier then having to click the green box with the word in it? I think it takes a bit more time to lift your finger and click the green box then go back down to the keyboard again to type. Or is there a hotkey that I should be using to do this?

Is there a hotkey for the evo to enter the word easier then having to click the green box with the word in it? I think it takes a bit more time to lift your finger and click the green box then go back down to the keyboard again to type. Or is there a hotkey that I should be using to do this?

Did you not take the tutorial? It auto started on my EVO the first time I turned it on.

To launch it again, go to your apps, and launch Setup. It's an upside down top hat for a logo.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones