• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How exactly do I link all my contacts to my Google account?

Without changing anything it should do it automatically. If not then go to settings then data synchronization then Google then contacts and turn it on and synch it if it isnt on.

Thank you. It was in fact unchecked as well as the Gmail one 2 spots above it. Not sure why they were unchecked, but thank you. Whiteice

Upvote 0
Your contacts also need to be entered as "google" contacts and not as "phone" contacts for this work. I don't think this setting can be changed after you initially enter a contact. So if you have any that are labelled as "phone" contacts then you will have to remake them as "google". For people who have many contacts that would need to be changed, I'd suggest adding them through gmail on a computer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones