• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how long for amazon / droid x

HadouGhost

Android Expert
Feb 14, 2010
So i just purchased a droid X on amazon.com. i am currently seeing this statement

"Verizon Wireless is currently reviewing your service application. This process may take more than 24 hours and could delay the shipment of your order."

How long does this take? If you ordered yours on amazon, how long did it take yours?

I ordered mine at 8:57pm so thats pretty late. im hoping it finishes sometime early tomorrow.

I just switched from EVO to the X. I ordered the phone on Monday, it took only a few hours for everything to be approved. The phone was shipped later that day and I received it on Wed.

Seeing that the droids are going for .01 on Amazon, and I paid $69.99 I called them today and said due to the extreme price drop they would grant me the price match. So I got an x for one penny. Not bad...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones