• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How many of you have gotten the update?

I got the update this morning and I've noticed a few things.

1) I live in a decommissioned missile silo in the middle of nowhere in Nebraska. My "home" has lead lined walls and before this morning I could never get more that .13425238% of a bar for signal. However after the update, I had 17 bars and was able to get on my neighbor's wireless-Z wifi network. Oh, btw, he lives 16 miles away!

2) After I got out of the shower this morning, the power at my house went out. I was able to make coffee, watch the Today show, cook breakfast, and build a small thermo-nuclear reactor in my basement, all by hooking my newly flashed Inc up via the new Generator App.

3) My car died on the way to work, luckily I was able to jump start it with my DInc.

4) Lastly, it's recharging itself right now because the new update turns the screen into a solar collector when the phone is alseep.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones