• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How many other Incredibles have you seen in public?

Well, up till today I've seen exactly 0... Finally saw one! I was checking out the Melt Bar & Grilled - Home melt bar and grilled... In Cleveland...

I look over and a guy is looking at my phone and smiling. He noticed my inc first and was waving his in the air till I saw it. Lo and behold we get to chatting a bit about what apps we have, live screens, etc... and I ask him if he's on androidforums... He said he's andyandroid. I introduce myself as crackburglar and we laughed about it a bit...

I finally got called for getting seated and off I went!

The kid was pretty cool! If others on here are at his caliber, android forums is the bomb! Not to mention, the tokyo tuna melt was outta this world!

Upvote 0
I was at the premier for Iron Man 2 at a local theatre called "The Hippodrome".. 72" Screen..

Anyhoo.. Three guys behind me all had an incredible, and I didn't realize it til I overheard them.. I turned around and waved mine around for a bit.. we all smiled in dork-like excitement.

I've come across people who recognize my phone, but otherwise no other Incredible owners..

thats funny, because when iron man 2 came out i only had my phone for a couple days and the theater was packed, the lady sitting next to me with her hot daughter was "ooohhh and awwwing" my phone saying how she was so dissappointed with her iphone and how it drains the battery so quickly..then another iphone owner infront of us was complaining as well and how they were dissappointed with atnt, the guy infront of me knew about the incredible and was blown away when i let him see it...

Upvote 0
This doesn't really count, but it's a cute story.

I was visiting some relatives yesterday and suddenly found myself surrounded by three young kids, ages 7-11. Apparently my wife had mentioned that i owned a droid incredible... These kids were excited enough to overcome the normal kid-adult barrier, and became very outgoing and curious.

The future is android.

Upvote 0
This doesn't really count, but it's a cute story.

I was visiting some relatives yesterday and suddenly found myself surrounded by three young kids, ages 7-11. Apparently my wife had mentioned that i owned a droid incredible... These kids were excited enough to overcome the normal kid-adult barrier, and became very outgoing and curious.

The future is android.

Eh; I think it counts. I'm hoping to start seeing them in public though. Seems though the big smart phones (besides BB's of course) are Droid's and iPhones.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones