• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how much?

I paid full price for mine, first one had no problems til the screen freakishly broke, still unknown to me how.. VM sent me a "new" one free of charge no questions asked. I did have troubles with VM support but because of the hassle they gave me free overnight shipping, and got it the next morning, which made me extremely happy.
The bugs out there really aren't that big of a deal, really the only one that bothers me is GPS.. other than that I don't really notice anything wrong with it.
So if you can find it for 250 definitely buy it if you are considering it

Upvote 0
thanks for the replies, i found one new in box for 207.50, 12.00 s&h. 50 cent more than amazon, sixty cheaper than the local stores that are out of stock:).
hopefully the bugs aren't worse than the phone i currently have that's only two weeks old. it looks like fortunately I'll get good help from this forum if m needed.
:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones