• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps How to approach this listview/design, (example shown)

I'm currently developing an application and I'm new to the android sdk.
I'm looking to re-create this activity(or fragment/design). I want to be able to list items, with progress bars, buttons, etc.
If anyone could link/describe to me how to approach this problem that would be great <3
Appreciated.

Any other tutorials would be great. Every listview I've viewed is only for a certain custom list.

QBbVe-wLGPXgERD5GyllE7J1EIDL7hMUxSUbV7l-7OU9lZVVrNAtSsY1Z07K1ycnXkao=h900-rw

Your image link is broken.

If you want to create a Listview with customised layout, then you can, but you will probably need to implement a custom ArrayAdapter. There are many tutorials on this, but the one below has a lot of useful information:

http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/AndroidListView/article.html

If you're not familiar with ListView, start simple, with standard Listview layouts e.g. selectable items, then build on that to introduce your own customised item layouts.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones