• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to copy and paste on Incredible?

I can see how to copy something (long press on screen, then tap "paper" that comes up), but am lost from there. It tells me the selection has been copied to the clipboard, but where is that? Or how do I go to some other screen and paste? Want to do this in mail, gmail, SMS and browser sometimes.

Thanks for any help!

I can see how to copy something (long press on screen, then tap "paper" that comes up), but am lost from there. It tells me the selection has been copied to the clipboard, but where is that? Or how do I go to some other screen and paste? Want to do this in mail, gmail, SMS and browser sometimes.

Thanks for any help!
If I remember correctly once you copy you just press and hold where you want to paste and a menu comes up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones