• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to get MSL(Sprint?)

No, i just called them and the lady said They wont give the MSL unless i pay the 'break your contract' fee or if im not in contact with them(which i am)....

Should i just keep trying? And no i am not rooted, tried looking into CDMA Workshop but cant find any info on how to get a Com port for the S3...

Also found it interesting she asked if this was the first time i had called for a MSL...

I may just root, but always a bit apprehensive about doing those things, especially when ive only had the phone 3 days. I need the MSL to turn off the stupid HTTPD proxy, because my brand new state of the art phone cant stream Pandora...stupid.

Upvote 0
Call again. Tell them you are having streaming issues and you want the msl to apply the fix that they know about. They can even do it themselves while on the phone with you

They might run you around but its within their power to do it.

K, the woman i got was pretty adamant i had to pay to cancel my contract before she would give it too me...ill try again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones