• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to Get Samsung Galaxy J2 To Use Speed Dial Numbers

startac4

Apr 13, 2020
I have speed dial code numbers set on my Galaxy J2 phone, but when I press a speed dial code number the phone won't dial the associated number. I get a recording "call cannot be completed as dialed". Obviously it is dialing only the speed dial code and not the associated number (dialing the actual number directly from contact list works). What's the trick to get the Galaxy phone to dial using the speed dial numbers?

I'm surprised ... and disappointed that no one has posted the answer. Is really no one using speed dial calling on Samsung Galaxy phones???
nope and i use my z fold 4 for work......do not see a need. i can find numbers of clients quite easily and just takes a second. or if im driving, i can have my google assistant find and dial the number i need.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones