• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to Recover Deleted Photo Albums from Internal Memory

belldandy

Lurker
Jul 1, 2014
Dear all, can you please tell me how to recover deleted photo albums from Samsung Note 2 Internal Memory? I'm new to this phone. Feeling crushed now.. :( My phone is not rooted. Version: 4.3. And I had downloaded Wondershare Dr. Fone two hours ago but this software did not work at all. PLEASE HELP!!!!

We're on the same boat. I too accidentally deleted a whole album on my phone, while I was trying to delete one item. I can't seem to get the photos & videos back. I have a handful that I saved previously but lost a whole bunch of photos and videos. I tried downloading a few of the android recovery software trials but none have worked for me so far. They don't see the phone connected. I am using the cable that came with the phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones