• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to remove recent OS?

Rabidwaffle

Lurker
Mar 15, 2017
I hate the new Droid version, I hope whoever wrote and pushed this out has a special place in the 7th level of hell.

I hate everything about the new OS update, it is a hindrance and it took simple functions such as attaching pics in text to being long, drawn out, tedious, and over complicated! The keys no longer work, the autocorrect no longer works, and speech to text translates English to jibber!

I need to know how to roll my phone back! I was part of the Note 7 debacle, and twice I was shoved an S7 edge, and I hate this flaming pile of Dung! If this is not able to be resolved, and the or the Note 8 is far superior, I will go back to iPhones...

I am a hardcore supporter of Samsung, and have been since Note 3... this is beyond frustrating and down right idiotic!

I need to know how to roll it back PLEASE!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones