• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how to turn off pin for voicemail?

Sento

Jan 19, 2011
every time i go to check my voicemail it asks for my pin - anyway to make it so i can just dial 1 on my phone and go straight to my voicemail?

thanks

Ooh I see, visual voicemail! Been wanting visual voicemail for a long time!! So far I'm loving Nexus 5x and very happy I got it with fi! It's like Verizon except I don't feel like I'm being molested and it's a fraction of the price and everything works a lot better!

So far best things I like about this:

1. Fingerprint unlock! I reach in my pocket and screen is unlocked before it even reaches my eyes.
2. Visual voicemail!!!
3. USB c cable, I'm a bit of a nerd... something about the USB c makes me very happy. I love how it's reversible in the way it goes in and reversible in the way it goes in the other way and how it's usb c!!!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones