• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NaoKitsune

Lurker
Aug 5, 2010
Just bought the LG Ally. Love my droid. Always comes in handy. The reviews were right though: It's a little sluggish. Other than that, I have no complaints. All my apps work. The camera is SOOO much better than my last phone. (Which was one of those deals that had the flip open feature for the phone which also twisted around to make it a camera. Terrible pics!) The display is very nice and oddly enough, I love the factory ring tones.

I'm a little bit of a, "Jane of all trades." Know a little bit about a whole lot of stuff. What I do know a lot about though, is nature and animals. I specialize in cats, dogs, small animals and birds. I Also know a good deal about reptiles and fish and a bit about hermit crabs too. ;) LOL

My other passion is languages which ties into a deep interest in cultures and people.

For fun; I write, read, play video games, draw, paint and get into silly projects that usually end with me covered in dust, saw dust, motor oil, paint, dirt and so on and I LOVE the outdoors. :D

Nice to meet you!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones