• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hows this phone? (I may buy it...)

mrextra

Lurker
Dec 8, 2010
Hi guys, this phone is pretty cheap in my country so i may buy it. So hows the phone?

Is the resistive screen sensitive? Is it usable?

Hows the Battery life?

Is the music player good?

Have you regretted getting this phone?

Is the phone laggy?

Isit true that the phone auto-connects to the internet without ur permission?

Thanks for your help!:)

Hi!! Welcome! :D

Yes, the screen is pretty sensitive...

It depends on how you use it... it has a 1500mAh Li-Ion battery...

The Default Music Player is good but simple... You can download Winamp for Android which is way better...

Nope, I like it... :D

I don't think so...

Some Android Apps auto-connects to sync... There is an option to disable data connection in Android...

Upvote 0
Hi!! Welcome! :D

Yes, the screen is pretty sensitive...

It depends on how you use it... it has a 1500mAh Li-Ion battery...

The Default Music Player is good but simple... You can download Winamp for Android which is way better...

Nope, I like it... :D

I don't think so...

Some Android Apps auto-connects to sync... There is an option to disable data connection in Android...

My opinion?

See above! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Screen's good, sometimes better to use a stylus if doing fiddly stuff but all phones are like that.

I'm perfectly happy with the in-built player, dont like too many options on things like Music Players... simple and good quality. but there are lots of good free other options if you need.

Battery's better now 2.1 is out. I can hammer the apps, games and wifi for ages and only charge every few days. Before when it was 1.6 it would need charging every 1.5 days, but then again, it was brand new so the battery may be settling in now...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones