1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How's your battery life? - Honor 6X

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ambrose09, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Ambrose09

Ambrose09 Lurker

I've read every review possible on the 6X and none really say much about battery life other than it gets through the day. I've had this phone for a week now and I get at least 9 hours of SOT which is absolutely awesome, IMO. That's with gaming, YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat and web browsing with the brightness set at 30% roughly. I had a Nexus 6P before this and it got 5 hours and at that point you best be looking for a charger. I've never had a phone get this kind of battery life. I'm just surprised no review out there mentions anything about it. Does anyone else get this battery life or is it just me?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. GamerCore

GamerCore Android Enthusiast

It's hard to say because I can't really get it to go below 40% before plugging it in at night. So far, it's definitely better than most phones I've used. I'd say right up there -- maybe even slightly better -- than the OnePlus 3T and Galaxy S7 Edge.

I'm kind of a heavy user though, (keep WiFi, Bluetooth turned on, brightness on max, Facebook installed, etc.) but have been extremely pleased. Plan on gathering more battery life data for my full review.

3. wazzup105

wazzup105 Lurker

Getting 4 days of use on a charge :) (barely)

Honor 6X Forum

The Honor 6X release date was October 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 12MP camera, 3/4GB RAM, HiSilicon Kirin 655 processor, and 3340mAh battery.

October 2016
Release Date
Reviews