• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Desire Price Drop -

sorry to pester this thread, but is handtec reliable? They have really good prices imo

There's a few people on AVForums.com reporting good things about Handtec. They seem to have the best prices and they actually state "Handtec Price Guarantee: If the price drops before we dispatch - email us and we will refund the difference" so it seems it'll stay that way.

I've just pre-ordered one from them so hopefully I'll be getting it in about three weeks time.

Upvote 0
Clove.co.uk is reliable, I bought 2 WM devices from them few years back.
And I also ordered HTC Desire from them.
It will be shipped to my country (west europe) for 22 GBP using Fedex.

I always buy UK version because I want an english version :)

yeah i saw it there too. But the thing that puts me off is that they dont accept Paypal. How reliable is that site?

Also anyone ever heard (or bought) from Handtec?

Buy HTC Desire - (SIM Free/Unlocked) Reviews

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Does clove use services like Paypal or google checkout? Or do they pull directly from you Visa?

Upvote 0

hi, i'm from australia. i just saw this thread and was considering buying from clove. but you said you wanted the english version. does this mean it doesn't recognize asian languages??? cause i wanted it with asian languages....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones